Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Something About Being A Softy

I had to take Venus to the vet today for her second of three inoculations. The doctor gave me this package of pet treats. It's a good thing it said "soft" twice! If it said "Healthy Soft Mix (Hard Type)" I wouldn't know what to think. I've been trying to cut Venus's nails for the past few weeks but have been unable to. She always bites me when I try. The vet looked at her and clipped them without any resistance. Amazing! Venus is so afraid of him I think she withdrawals whenever I take her. She was in her special place (making a mess of my apartment).

3 Comments:

At 11:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike, I thought that Venus was a cat...the bag looks like a bag of dog treats, hence the dog on the bag. Maybe it is because they hate cats that they don't really have treats for them. Maybe some of your relatives in Canada should send over some for your kitty.
LRB

 
At 8:17:00 AM, Blogger Mike Peacock said...

I thought is was strange he gave me the bag. Venus didn't eat them but has fun chasing them around the room.

 
At 5:21:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Job! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home