Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Something About Toast

It's a miracle! This piece of toast bearing the image of Michael Jackson is being sold on Ebay for an unknown price (unknown to me, at least). There is also a piece of toast being sold that has the words "Not Guilty" burned into it. Don't sell it, eat it! In other news, I had a "hair malfunction" today. When I shower I always follow the same steps:

  • Rinse hair
  • Add shampoo, lather and rinse
  • Add Conditioner
  • Wash body with Irish Spring Sport Soap
  • Rinse body
  • Wash body with Dove Sea Breeze Body Wash
  • Rinse body
  • Rinse conditioner from hair

Today I somehow skipped the last step. As I was checking my email just before lunch I noticed my hair was kind of "gunky." When I ran my fingers through it I realized that I forgot to rinse the conditioner out.

1 Comments:

At 6:30:00 PM, Blogger Janice said...

I've done that before - but it wasn't until I was at work that I realized it. I had to go home and rinse during my lunch hour.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home