Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Something About Singapore Pictures

I finally have my pictures from Singapore on the web. There's a link on the right hand side of the page. For some reason the site looks better in Internet Explorer than in other browsers. I'll try to see what's up with that. On another note, if anyone has any ideas on how to deal with a biting cat that won't eat dry cat food, please tell me. I have gone as far as to buy a small food chopper to blend the dry stuff into the wet. She still puts her nose up at it.

4 Comments:

At 9:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just keep giving it to her. When she's hungry, she'll eat.

 
At 9:36:00 PM, Blogger Janice said...

And, she should grow out of the biting. I didn't believe it when people told me Catticus would grow out of it, but she has (mostly). When she was young and bit, I'd yell - quite loudly, and flick her ears. She's mellowed out a lot with age.

 
At 9:44:00 PM, Blogger Mike Peacock said...

I think I consider her to be just like a daughter. I really get frustrated because she sees what I do for her but still bites. I don't know if she's playing or she hates me. I give her food, water, big hugs and change her kitty litter...all I want is some appreciation!

 
At 8:32:00 AM, Blogger Janice said...

Everyone told me Catticus was 'just playing' too - but it still hurt! I thought she hated me too, but now she's all sweet and gives me kisses and hugs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home