Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Something About The Razzies


On my flight from Tokyo to Busan I watched perhaps the stupidest movie I have ever seen. "Catwoman" was poorly written, directed and acted. I had always considered Halle Berry a respectable actress but this movie left me wondering what on earth she was doing. While the movie didn't receive any Oscar nods it received plenty from The Razzies. The Razzies honor the worst films and actors of the year. This is nothing new- they are held every year. What is new is an actress actually showing up to accept her award. Halle Berry appeared at The Razzies to accept her "worst actress" award and wasted no time playing to the audience. She thanked Warner Brothers for "putting me in a God-awful movie" and also her fellow co-stars: "I'd like to thank the rest of the cast - to give a really bad performance like mine you need to have really bad actors." Funny how she doesn't seem to blame herself for accepting such a dumb script.

1 Comments:

At 3:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think that the movie Catwoman was stupid at all. I enjoyed the movie and have seen it several times.

And for the so called Razzies,maybe they should give themselves an award for wasting time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home