Thursday, November 17, 2005

Something About Breakfast

Despite the fact I seldom eat breakfast it is one of my favorite meals. My problem is that I really don't feel like cooking first thing in the morning, even if it's just poring milk on cereal. Korean mothers wake up early in the morning to cook breakfast for their family. It includes a beef soup, rice and, of course, kimchi. I came across this device the other day. I'm not sure if this is old news, but I think it's pretty cool. It's a toaster oven/frying pan/coffee maker combo. Amazing. It's available online for $44.98.

5 Comments:

At 8:53:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mike! I know something that can do all that and more... like all the cooking, all the cleaning, run errands, wash the car, do the laundry, wash the dishes, serve the coffee..... and so much more!! Its called a wife
LRB

 
At 10:09:00 AM, Blogger Mike Peacock said...

Hmm, actually that sounds like dad, minus the cooking. I don't want a wife that does all that stuff anyways.

 
At 9:28:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's good Mike, because most wives don't actually do all that either, they just can. Better stick with the breakfast combo... it is much cheaper!!
LRB

 
At 9:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's good Mike, because most wives don't actually do all that either, they just can. Better stick with the breakfast combo... it is much cheaper!!
LRB

 
At 7:07:00 AM, Blogger Janice said...

Can you put it on a timer so breakfast is ready for you when you get up in the morning?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home