Saturday, December 24, 2005

Something About SPAM

Until recently GMAIL, Google's free webmail service, has been add free. We knew they were coming, we just didn't know when. It's no big deal, really. I don't check my email to read the adds. Within the past week GMAIL has begun posting links at the top of the page that are relevant to the emails you receive. Keywords like "Christmas", "Canada" or "Korea" will bring about relevant links. What I find amusing is what happens when I check my SPAM folder. I do this occasionally as sometimes relevant mail slips through to this junk folder. Whenever I check my SPAM folder I now receive a link to a SPAM luncheon meat recipe. Today's link: SPAM SKILLET CASSEROLE . Yummy!

1 Comments:

At 1:11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I often use that site for recepies, but I never thought to check for Spam receipes. There are 74 of them, including "Elegant Potato Spam Casserole" (Spam - elegant!?) and "Maui Spam Muffins" Muffins! Now I know what to do with all the Spam I got for Chuseok gifts.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home