Sunday, March 11, 2007

Something About Pretty Boys


I admit I've never watched American Idol until this season, but isn't this a music completion? Have I been wrong with my assumptions? For the past 2 weeks, Sanjaya Malakar has garnered enough votes to put him into the top 12. The judges don't think he should be there, and by the stunned looks he gave when hearing the past 2 results, neither does he. I swear, Paula Abdul looked like she was about to quit after hearing this past weeks results. What's going on, folks? Sundance goes home and Sanjaya stays put? The guy has great hair, but he can't sing better than Sundance Head! Is this a weight conspiracy? You be the judge: Watch the two performances and tell me who is better.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:09:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You might want to look into www.votefortheworst.com!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home