Friday, March 11, 2005

Something About Repeating Myself

I posted a few days back about Korean cell phone technology. Tonight one of my student blew me away with her phone (no, Korean cell phones don't have guns). My students taught me how to say "I don't speak Korean" in Korean. Countless times a Korean phones my cell and I try my best to tell them I can't speak it. The girls thought it was hilarious. One girl thought is was so funny that she video taped it with her cell phone. That's right- SHE VIDEO TAPED IT. The playback wasn't the best but it was still pretty good quality for a phone. She said she can take up to 30 seconds of video. The price wasn't too bad either: 300,000 Won, or$360 Canadian. For under $400 you could have a cell phone, digital camera, MP3 player AND a video camera all in one small folding unit. Amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home