Saturday, November 26, 2005

Something About My Two Cents

It seems as if the Conservatives want to bring down the government once again, and this time they've got the backing of the other opposition parties. While I do consider my self to be conservative (actually, just a tad right of center), I really don't think we will see the government change hands. Sure the Liberal's must go, but I'm not sure if now is the time. I also don't think Stephen Harper is the man to bring down the Liberal's. The results of this election will most likelly mean the end of a career for one of these men. If Martin looses, he'll likely step down as Liberal leader. A Harper loss would be his second in a row, making his re-election as party leader doubtful. To me it seems as if the Opposition is too eager to bring down the governemnt. It almost seems childish. I think the Conservatives would have a much better chance with Peter McKay as party leader. Hopefully if Harper looses McKay will be able to take over the helm. Just think: 4 more years of Liberal rule. Man am I glad I'm in Korea!

1 Comments:

At 12:10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeh but you are not staying for four more years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home