Friday, February 17, 2006

Something About Ethan Suplee

Today before I went into work I watched "Mallrats." I've seen the movie umpteen dozen times, but this time something, rather someone, caught my attention. The character Willam Black, played by Ethan Suplee, somehow looked familiar to me. At first I thought it was Hurly from Lost, so I decided to do some Googling. I knew I had seen him in a recent series, but it turns out I was wrong about the Lost idea. In fact, he plays Earl's brother Randy in "My Name is Earl. " For those of you who don't know, the character of Earl is played by Jason Lee, who also played Brodie in "Mallrats. " What's ironic is that William was such a manic loud mouth, while the character of Randy seems very mellow. The fact that Kevin Smith doesn't write for Earl is beyond me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home