Sunday, April 01, 2007

Somehting About Kittens!

Venus has been acting a bit strange lately, even for her. She has been putting on some weight, but I had assumed it was because I've been feeding her more wet food. She is such a small cat! I went to Pusan on Saturday and, when I got home, there was a mess in my bedroom! Instead of one high pitched "meow", there were now 4! What the heck? Venus was spayed last year and I never let her out of the apartment. How on earth did she have kittens?????? 2 of them are orange, so I'm assuming the tom cat I usually see near the apartment's garbage area has something to do with it. Anyways, if anyone wants an illegitimate kitten just give me a shout.

2 Comments:

At 7:24:00 AM, Blogger Janice said...

OH My Word!!! Are you serious?? ...Wait a minute...is this an April Fool's joke?

 
At 9:49:00 AM, Blogger Mike Peacock said...

Yeah, the post was a lame attempt at an April Fool's joke.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home