Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Something About More Changes

Wow, what a busy day. I found out this morning that my plan to start early at Woosong was a no-go. I'll be starting August 23. The contract at my present school finishes on July 18. As you can see, that leaves more than a month free. At 7:3o this morning I emailed a university about working at a summer camp and they emailed me back at 7:45. I had a phone interview at 8:00 a.m. and was offered the job this evening. So, here is what is going to happen:
  • July 14: Move my things from Nonsan to Daejeon. I am able to move into my Woosong apartment early.
  • July 18: Say good-byes to my kiddies in Nonsan.
  • July 19-20: Go on a visa run to Japan for my C4 work visa.
  • July 21: Start my 4 week summer camp at Hankuk Aviation University in Ilsan
  • August 20: Finish my 4 week summer camp at Hankuk Aviation University in Ilsan
  • August 21-22: Yet another visa run to Japan, this time for my Woosong visa
  • August 23: Start my orientation at Woosong.
As you can see, I've got myself booked solid until September. Presently I'm spending most of my days cleaning and packing. There is one slight problem: I can't bring Venus with me to Ilsan. I'll be staying in an upscale residence/hotel and I can't have pets. If anyone is able to cat-sit for me I would appreciate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home