Friday, February 24, 2006

Something About 3 Years

I happened to be looking at my passport this morning when I realized that three years ago today (February 24) I left Canada. I didn't actually touch down in Korea until February 25. My first year in Korea seemed to go very slow while the past two have flown by. It really does scare me how fast weeks seem to go. Every Friday I look at the calendar and shake my head: "Is it the weekend already?" Hey, I'm not complaining about the weekend, it just amazes me how fast the two days seem to come. It's as if time has been gradually speeding up as I get older. I see a very confused retirement in my future.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you could come home. that way time wouldn't go so fast.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home