Monday, April 02, 2007

Something About Mittens!

Wow, I was really mistyping yesterday! I should have said mittens, not kittens. Venus had mittens she was playing with. Sorry for any confusion! This next story is true:

I was in Homever on Sunday and I had to pee. I walked into the washroom and gave a strange look to a women who was in there with her son. I thought the "stage fright" would keep me from doing my business. I did kind of wonder why there was only one urinal in the place. As I was leaving a group of girls were laughing at me outside the door. It was then that I realized that I was in the wrong washroom! I was so embarrassed! This next washroom story is also true:

There's a women from Nonsan who is a janitor at Seodaejeon Station. We're usually on the same train Saturday nights, and she talks to me in Korean. She's kind of annoying, but I can handle it. On Sunday I was using the washroom (number 1) at Seodaejeon Station when I heard her voice. I turned my head a round (good thing it wasn't my entire body, or I'd have peed all over her) and there she was! She was cleaning the washroom when she saw me standing there. I'm alright with multi tasking, but I must say it was bit difficult to pee blindly into a urinal and talk to a women janitor, all the while trying figure out just what the heck she was saying. What a strange day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home