Saturday, March 26, 2005

Something About Easter

The students in my 7:00 class painted me these eggs at their Catholic High School. There are more but they aren't very photogenic. I think I mentioned before that Easter isn't really a big deal here. The only reason they made the Easter eggs is because they go to a Catholic High School. Instead of draining the yoke like we do in Canada they just boiled them. I would like suggestions on how to preserve these beautiful eggs. Anyways, have a Happy Easter!

3 Comments:

At 12:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice eggs... if they had been drained you could have painted them in clear nailpolish to make sure that the paint did not come off... I think that they will eventually rot It is interesting that they put the Korean flag on them. At my summer camp the Korean children put the flag on 90% of their artwork. Hey....where is the cute easter bunny girl???

LRB

 
At 7:54:00 PM, Blogger Janice said...

You could try putting a hole in the bottom and digging out the egg - but if there's any left inside it'll go bad. Maybe just eat 'em for breakfast and save the pictures.

 
At 7:54:00 PM, Blogger Janice said...

You could try putting a hole in the bottom and digging out the egg - but if there's any left inside it'll go bad. Maybe just eat 'em for breakfast and save the pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home