Monday, March 21, 2005

Something About A Song In My Head

Do you ever get a song in your head? I've had a particular song in my head since last Thursday and I cannot get rid of it. What's even worse is that it's a really dumb song. I was watching The Daily Show with John Stewart last week when he had a segment about Condoleezza Rice. Apparently there's speculation that she will run for president in 2008 (imagine a bill with Condi and Hillary). Stewart played a video found on a website dedicated to electing Rice for President. How do you get a song out of your head? With the song in my head and her image all over the news (she's touring Northeast Asia) I'm afraid she will slip into my dreams. Help me! If you want to share in my pain you can listen to the song on the web.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home