Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Something About Reading

I am so glad I don't have to rely on watching television to know what is happening in the world. If it weren't for my ability to read I would have no idea what was going on in the world right now. I usually watch CNN international, but lately they've been focusing on some dead guy with a funny hat. For the past three days they have reported on nothing else. My ability to read allows me to know that:

- Prince Charles is getting married this weekend
- 8 members of Al-Qaeda were killed in Saudi Arabia
- Gas prices hit $58 a barrel
- There were numerous bombings in Thailand
- Today is Arbor day
- Some guy with a funny hat died the other day

1 Comments:

At 4:39:00 PM, Blogger Janice said...

I've heard that gas prices back home have gone over $1/L in some places! I rememver the good ol' price war days in Moncton and only spending 35 cents!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home