Friday, August 05, 2005

Something About Being Back In Korea

After 21 hours of constant travel I have finally made it back to my apartment. I was very happy to see that it was just as I had left it. The rainy season is over and the hot season has begun. I had my fan on high all night just so I could sleep. The flight back went well. I discovered that if you ask for a Coke at the front of the plane they will you give you a can while if you ask for a Coke at the back of the plane they will give you Coke in a glass, minus the can. Strangely enough that kept me happy for the rest of the flight. The movies shown were "Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous," "Hitch" and "In Good Company." Anyways, that's about it in terms of news right now. I put links to the pictures from my trip on the right of this page.

2 Comments:

At 6:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did you discover the coke issue? Did you move around the plane? How is venus? Dose she remember you, but better still, is she potty trained???
LRB

 
At 7:03:00 AM, Blogger Mike Peacock said...

There were a couple of Whities on the plane who were always going to the front of the plane and comming back with cans of beer. I figured they must have Coke as well, so I went to check it out. I'm going to get Venus today (Sunday).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home